The current program is available for download here. Changes may still occur in the next weeks.
The conference will consist of invited talks and contributing talks selected from the submitted abstracts. Two poster sessions are planned as well.
Information for oral and poster presenters is available here.
More details on the topics that will be addressed are available here.
The first session is planned for Sunday 6 November in the second part of the afternoon (approx. from 16.30). The last talks will take place on Friday 11 November in the morning. The conference will end with lunch on Friday.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Bart Koelmans, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Christian Laforsch, University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Bernd Nowack, Empa-Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, Switzerland
- Sabine Pahl, University of Vienna, Austria
- Chelsea Rochmann, University of Toronto, Canada
- Claus Svendsen, UK Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK
- Kryss Waldschläger, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Wendel Wohlleben, BASF, Germany