The conference will consist of invited talks and contributing talks selected from the submitted abstracts. Two poster sessions are planned as well.
More details on the topics that will be addressed are available here.
The first session is planned for Sunday 6 November in the second part of the afternoon (approx. from 16.30). The last talks will take place on Friday 11 November in the morning. The conference will end with lunch on Friday.
Current program structure (click to enlarge)
Confirmed invited speakers (as of 2. February, 2022)
- Bethanie Carney Almroth, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Ulrike Braun, BAM, Germany
- Alke Fink, University of Fribourg / Adolphe Merkle Institute, Switzerland
- Bart Koelmans, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Bernd Nowack, Empa-Swiss Federal Laboratories for Materials Science and Technology, Switzerland
- Sabine Pahl, University of Plymouth, UK
- Matthias C. Rillig, Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany
- Chelsea Rochmann, University of Toronto, Canada
- Claus Svendsen, UK Centre for Ecology and Hydrology, UK
- Kryss Waldschläger, Wageningen University & Research, The Netherlands
- Wendel Wohlleben, BASF, Germany